CGT Switzerland 7 (2018 – 2021)
Cornplantings (info events) in Bern:
- Thursday, May 3, 2018, from 18-21h at the Innovationsdorf Bern
- Saturday, May 26, 2018 from 10-13h at the KaosPilots Spring Academy, at the Innovationsdorf in Bern
- Thursday, August 23, 2018 from 18-21h at the Innovationsdorf Bern
- Thursday, September 20, 2018 from 18.00 till 21.00 at the Innovationsdorf,
Wylerringstrasse 36 3014 Bern
Costs: CHF 22.49.– payment via Eventbrite please – thank you.
Introduction Ceremony: October 8-13, 2018
We start on the first day late afternoon on Schweibenalp.
Ceremony 1: February 11-16, 2019
Ceremony 2: June 03-08, 2019
Ceremony 3: September 30-October 5, 2019
Ceremony 4: February 03-08, 2020
Ceremony 5: June 01-06, 2020
Ceremony 6: October 12-17, 2020
Ceremony 7: January 2021 (dates to be confirmed)
Ceremony 8: April 2021 (dates to be confirmed)
Ceremony 9: July 2021 (dates to be confirmed)
The final Ceremony 9 will be held in a beautiful nature resort in the Yucatan peninsula in Mexico, the land from where this tradition originally came.
Schweibenalp – Center of Unity
Schweibenalp is situated in the middle of the Bernese Oberland Alps on a plateau 1100 m above sea level. From the border of the Giessbach Gorge one has a stunning view towards the Rothorn mountain chain, Axalphorn and Brienz Lake. Amidst waterfalls, alpine meadows, forests and mountains Schweibenalp is an invitation to deepen our relationship with nature, to enjoy the silence and allow oneself to open to the Mystery.
The history of Schweibenalp as a sacred place goes back to the time of the Celts when Druids lived and held rituals and celebrations up here. Around 500 A.D. the Christian religion reached the Bernese Oberland and Schweibenalp became the property of the monastery of St. Gallen. So it comes that one of the pilgrimage paths to Santiago de Compostela (Road to Santiago) goes through Schweibenalp.
The kitchen at Schweibenalp cooks vegetarian meals with a lot of heart. The ingredients are partly organic, and when in season they use vegetables, fruits and herbs from their own permaculture garden. The three meals are served as a diverse buffet with an intention to be creative both in content and presentation.
The price for this two year training is divided in four parts:
1: Tuition for the teaching
3: Web-based forum
4. Travel and expenses for the 9th ceremony in Tulum / Mexico
1: The tuition is USD 11’778.- and includes USD 1’178.- for the Introduction ceremony “Five Arrows” (5 days) and USD 10’600 for the 2,5 year programme with 9 x 5 days.
The payment is done in Swiss Francs to our Postfinance account.
2: The price for the venue per ceremony including full board vegetarian food. All price are pr. night. There are different options for accommodation:
- Own tent: CHF 85
- Shared room (4-6 people): CHF 115
- Double room: CHF 125
- Single room: CHF 140
The venue is aiming to keep these prices throughout the training, but does reserve the right to need to change this. The venue costs is paid directly to the venue, half of it as a deposit prior to the stay. When we are more than 30 participants the prices will be slightly reduced.
3: In addition to this there’ll be a annual fee of CHF 60 to cover the costs of the web-based forum for all the participants. This is due in the beginning of every training year.
4. For the last training ceremony week, we will be in Tulum/Mexico in the old land of where these teachings have their origins. Travels to Cancun cost approximately CHF 1000 – 1500.- early bookers get cheaper tickets. This last ceremony week is designed as a collaborative fundraising as a circle, so that everybody can make it there.